Pulsar 12000 Watt Portable Dual Fuel Propane/Gas Generator Electric Start G12KBN
- 12,000 peak watts/ 9,500 rated watts (gasoline) & 10,800 peak watts/ 8,550 rated watts (LPG)
- Dual Fuel Capability allows you to choose between Gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10? Never-Flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage regulation for less worry and hassle
- Includes: propane hose, spark plug T wrench, 10mm combination wrench, and phillips screw driver & backed by a 1 Year limited Warranty; LTL Curbside Delivery
Pulsars G12KBN Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built as an electric generator for home use or as a portable power RV generator to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. Its 457 cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 12,000 Peak Watts/9,500 Running Watts on Gasoline and 10,800 Peak Watts/8,550 Running Watts on LPG. The extended run-time and output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather the storm. Its durable steel frame, 10" never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar G12KBN has you covered.
- Dual Fuel Portable Generator produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,500 running watts to power your RV, Home Appliances, or tools at the construction site
- Runs 13 hours at 50% load on 6.6 gallon gas tank with Switch and Go seamless transition to LP Liquid Propane 13 hours run time at 50% load
- (4) 120-Volt outlets, (1) 120-Volt/240-Volt twist-lock outlet, (1) 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp RV outlet, and (1) 12-Volt DC output for Home, Camping, RV, or Jobsite versatility
- 10,800-Watt peak/8,550-Watt rated (LPG)
- Four 120-Volt outlets, one 120-Volt/240-Volt twist-lock outlet, one 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp RV outlet, and one 12-Volt DC output
- Drop-down handles and 10" never-flat wheels
- 457 cc OHV Ducar engine 6.6 Gal. fuel tank 13-hours run time on half load
- 3-in-1 digital meter
- Propane hose included
- CARB Compliant
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.